As battery lifespans become the major concern of many mobile device makers, UK-based ARM concentrates on extending the battery life of sensors using Bluetooth to address the emerging Internet of Things (Read more
- Unassigned (6)
- Realtime BigData Companies (11)
- SocialMedia BigData Companies (4)
- BigData Analytics Companies (57)
- BigData Appliance Companies (26)
- BigData Specialized Service companies (12)
- BigData NoSql Product Companies (7)
- BigData GeoSpatial Companies (4)
- Industry Specific BigData Companies (14)
- Machine Big Data companies (15)
- Mainframe BigData Companies (2)
- Biotech and Healthcare BigData Companies (15)
- Government BigData Companies (4)
- Energy,Oil & Gas BigData Companies (13)
- Sentiment Analysis BigData Companies (2)
- Voice & Speech BigData Companies (2)
- Telecom BigData Companies (5)
- Retail BigData Companies (9)
- Manufacturing BigData Companies (2)
- Agriculture BigData Companies (2)
- R&D BigData Companies (6)
- Cities and Infrastructure BigData Companies (7)
- Finance Big Data Companies (13)
- Bigdata Visualization Companies (9)
- Big Data Governance and Federation Companies (13)
- BigData db& DW Companies (13)
- Emergency BigData Companies (2)
- BigData SaaS (17)
- Big Data Security (7)
- BigData & Analytics Conferences (41)
- BigData Product Training (1)
- InternetOfThings BigData (31)
Next-generation networking vendor Plexxi Inc. announced a partnership with server hardware company PSSC Labs to provide a converged Big Data solution featuring software-defined networking (SDN) technology.
Plexxi said it will display the "industry's first SDN-based converged infrastructure solution for scale-out Big Data" at a conference next week.
The new CloudOOP Big Data Pod combines PSSC server equipment optimized for Big Data applications with Plexxi's Big Data Fabric and the enterprise Hadoop distribution from Cloudera Inc.
The companies positioned the new product as a means...Read more
Zappix, the leader in Visual IVR and mobile app authoring technology, announced today that it is now offering a Big Data analytics suite as part of its Visual IVR platform. The Zappix system allows companies of any size to provide customers with a multi-platform, omni-channel, mobile Visual IVR experience via an iPhone, android or web app.
This new module captures huge amounts of information and breaks down omni-channel data...Read more
Platfora, the #1 native big data analytics platform for Apache Hadoop and Spark, announced Platfora Big Data Analytics for Security, a solution that delivers petabyte-scale analysis of enterprise data for use in security investigations of targeted attacks. The solution is self-service with powerful visualization capabilities, which enables security analysts to harness all of their security data to conduct security investigations.
Traditional security solutions are typically built to detect threats in real time and can only analyze historical data sets of up to 30 days in size, often missing key irregularities that may have occurred outside of a single incident. With Platfora Big Data Analytics for Security, teams can now transform and connect unlimited amounts of raw data sets in Hadoop, and then visualize and analyze them...Read more